Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Daily Quota

I feel good about all I accomplished yesterday. Worked on some altered papers with dark colors- black and burnt sienna. I experimented with the Starbucks corregated cup holder and painted and printed it on some book pages and tissue papers.

Earlier I worked on and finished two more abstract landscape collages. Now to get to the matting and figuring out the sizes of frames they will need. I forgot to plan for standard sizes, but you learn as you go I guess.

Found a neat quote to put on one of the collages: It is where we go and what we do when we get there that tells us who we are. Oates

We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us. Marcel Proust

1 comment:

Uta said...

You sound very excited about your collage work. Can't wait to see.